1/4" Push-in Input Port (Needle Valves)
Needle Valves control system flow in both directions of a pneumatic circuit. A finely threaded stem allows for the gradual adjustment of controlled flow to fit sytem requirements. Pneumadyne manufactures a wide variety of configurations to meet application and plumbing needs.
- Instrument quality knob
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Push-to-connect ports speed tubing installation
- Swivel ports for valve alignment
- Panel mountable
- Compact size
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 9.4 to 27 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected.