2-Way Normally Closed Control Valves
2-way normally closed control valves are designed to start or stop fluid flow, providing a simple on/off function in a pneumatic circuit. We offer a variety of 2-way pneumatic valve models, with different options available to ensure that your application requirements are met.
Features of Pneumadyne 2-Way Air Valves
- Variety of porting options for plumbing convenience
- Black anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size for applications where space is limited
- Several actuator styles available
- Durable construction for long service life
- Can operate in vacuum applications up to 26” Hg (depending on the model, check with factory)
2 Way Pneumatic Valve SpecificationsThese 2-way normally closed control valves feature a miniature size and a single stem design. They are ideal for use in pneumatic systems, as well as in liquid applications compatible with materials of construction.
- Port options: 1/16 barb, 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT, 1/8 NPT (F), 5/32 push-in, 1/4 push-in, 0.170 barb
- Actuator options: detented toggle, momentary toggle, ball, push button, integral air pilot
- Material: brass (with electroless nickel plating), aluminum (with black anodized coating), stainless steel
- Seal materials: Buna-N, Ethylene Propylene, Viton®
- Working temperature range: -20° to 160°F (-28° to 71°C)
- Operating pressure: 26” Hg (vacuum) to 125 psi (vacuum functionality depends on model)
2 Way Pneumatic Valves & MorePneumadyne is a leading manufacturer of standard miniature pneumatic valves. We can also assist you with design and engineering of custom pneumatic components or full pneumatic control systems.
Request a quote on the 2-way air valves you need, or contact us for more information.