3-Way Normally Closed Control Valves
3-way normally closed control valves feature three ports within the valve body, which are used for pressure, output flow and exhaust. These valves are primarily used to operate single-acting actuators such as spring-return cylinders. We manufacture a wide variety of 3-way pneumatic valves, with options available to accommodate your application requirements.
Features of Pneumadyne’s 3 Way Pneumatic Control Valves
- Numerous porting options for plumbing convenience
- Black anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Threaded or non-threaded exhaust ports
- Several actuator styles available
- Miniature size for applications where space is limited
- Durable construction for extended working life
- Operable in vacuum applications up to 26” Hg (depending on the model, check with factory)
3 Way Pneumatic Control Valve Specs
- Port options: 1/16 barb, 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT, 1/8 NPT (F), 5/32 push-in, 1/4 push-in, 0.170 barb
- Actuator options: push button, detented toggle, momentary toggle, ball, integral air pilot, pin
- Material: brass (with electroless nickel plating), black anodized aluminum, stainless steel
- Seal materials: Buna-N, Viton®, Ethylene Propylene
- Working temperature range: -20° to 160°F (-28° to 71°C)
- Operating pressure: 26” Hg (vacuum) to 125 psi (vacuum functionality depends on model)
3 Way Pneumatic Valves & More
Pneumadyne is a leading manufacturer of standard miniature pneumatic valves. We can also assist you with design and engineering of custom pneumatic components or full pneumatic control systems.
Request a quote on 3-way normally closed control valves, or contact us to learn more.