4 Way, 2 Position, 5 Port Solenoid Valves
Body Style Options for 5 Port Solenoid Valves
Universal Pneumatic ValvesOur universal 4-way 2 position valves allow for inline or multiple station manifold mounting. If installed with a Pneumadyne universal solenoid manifold, the 10-32 (F) cylinder ports are located on top of the valve body, with exhaust flow directed through 1/8 NPT (F) ports on the manifold. When configured this way, these 5 port solenoid valves are ideal for applications which require the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Features of Pneumadyne 4 Way 2 Position Valves
- Single solenoid, double solenoid, or latching solenoid configurations
- Standard manual override feature
- Lightweight aluminum spool
- Versatile mounting options
- Can be used with lubricated and non-lubricated air
- Multiple connector options
- Low power consumption
- 12-volt DC, 24-volt DC, or 110-volt AC power options
- Materials: anodized aluminum, brass with electroless nickel coating, stainless steel, copper, glass-filled nylon
- Working temperature range: 20° to 120°F (-5° to 50°C)
- Connector options: spade connectors, flying leads, line connector, 90° connectors
5 Port Solenoid Operated Valves & More
Pneumadyne is a leading manufacturer of 5 port 4-way 2 position valves for pneumatic applications. We can also assist you with design and engineering of custom pneumatic components or full pneumatic control systems.
Request a quote on the solenoid valves you need, or contact Pneumadyne to learn more. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us to discuss your custom requirements.