5/64 Tube Id Adjustable Elbows (10-32)
Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of Adjustable Elbows to accommodate application requirements and ease installation. The low profile, slotted version (part number EA-LB20-SLOT) is ideal for limited space applications.
Our Pneu-Edge® Elbows feature a single-barb design which provides a tighter grip and seal than traditional multiple barb fittings. Polyurethane tubing relaxes on the shank behind the barb, ensuring a permanent installation without the need for clamps. Pneumadyne's captured o-ring provides a superior seal for a leak resistant fitting.
- Smoother tubing approach angle eases installation
- Larger thru-hole for maximized flow
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use with Polyurethane tubing
- Precision machined, high quality fittings