1/16 Tube Id Adjustable Elbows (10-32)
Pneumadyne's Adjustable Elbow fittings are available in two styles to fit application requirements and ease installation. For limited space applications, a low profile slotted fitting (part number EA-LB10-SLOT) is offered.
Our single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than standard multiple barb fittings. A smaller shank behind the barb allows polyurethane tubing to relax, ensuring a permanent installation. The captured o-ring also provides a superior seal even when mated with a less than perfect sealing surface.
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Smoother tubing approach angle eases installation
- Larger thru-hole for maximized flow
- Recommended for use with Polyurethane tubing
- Precision machined, high quality fittings