Pneumatic manifolds provide a convenient junction point for the distribution of fluids or gases. Simply thread pneumatic fittings into the ports of the distribution block to produce an organized method of supplying multiple lines from a single source.
Pneumadyne has been an innovator in the design and manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic manifolds since 1976. We offer a wide selection of styles and sizes to ensure that your plumbing and installation requirements are met.
The Pneumadyne Advantage:
- 2 to 10 station air manifolds
- Variety of sizes & configurations
- Aluminum, brass, stainless steel, polypropylene & nylon materials
- Aluminum pneumatic manifolds are black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Precision machined
The Pneumatic Manifold Experts
- Inline Manifolds: Two to 10-station aluminum, brass, stainless steel, polypropylene and nylon pneumatic manifolds are available, with port sizes ranging from 10-32 (F) to ¾ NPT (F). To accommodate the installation of larger pneumatic control valves or fittings, aluminum air manifolds with 1.5” center-to-center output port spacing are available.
- 90° Manifolds: For plumbing convenience, our aluminum valve manifolds are available with output ports at 90°. Standard and 1.5” center-to-center output spacing provide added versatility for the installation of larger fittings or valves.
- Dual Air Manifolds: Pneumadyne’s dual air manifolds feature two separate pneumatic manifolds in one block, allowing two independent flow paths (i.e. pressure on one side, vacuum on the other) to be plumbed at the same location.
- Terminal Blocks: Terminal distribution blocks offer a tee configuration and are available with 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F) and ¼ NPT (F) thread sizes.
- Junction Blocks: Junction blocks feature a union configuration. Four, six, eight, and 10-station blocks are available with 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F) and ¼ NPT (F) ports.
All of our aluminum air manifolds and distribution blocks go through a controlled oxidation process called anodizing which produces a non-conductive coating that provides corrosion and wear resistance. A black dye is added to the anodizing solution to create our signature appearance; however, over thirty colors of anodic coatings are available.
In addition to our standard line of over 300 pneumatic manifolds, junction blocks, and terminal blocks, we welcome the opportunity to design and manufacture custom manifold blocks that fit your specific application requirements.
Contact Pneumadyne for more information about our pneumatic manifolds. Didn't find what you're looking for? Request a Quote for custom requirements.
Pneumatic Components & Systems Manufacturing
Pneumadyne is a manufacturer of standard miniature pneumatic manifolds and lubrication distribution blocks. We can also assist you with design and engineering of custom air manifolds or full pneumatic control systems.