Pneumatic manifolds provide a convenient junction point for the distribution of fluids or gases. Simply thread pneumatic fittings into the ports of the distribution block to produce an organized method of supplying multiple lines from a single source.
Pneumadyne has been an innovator in the design and manufacture of pneumatic & hydraulic manifolds since 1976. We offer a wide selection of styles and sizes to ensure that your plumbing and installation requirements are met.
The Pneumadyne Advantage:
- 2 to 10 stations
- Variety of sizes & configurations
- Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene & Nylon materials
- Aluminum is black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Precision machined
- Inline Manifolds: Two to 10-station Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene and Nylon manifolds are available with port sizes ranging from 10-32 (F) to ¾ NPT (F). To accommodate the installation of larger pneumatic control valves or fittings, aluminum manifolds featuring 1.5” center-to-center output port spacing are also offered.
- 90° Manifolds: For plumbing convenience, our aluminum distribution manifolds are also available with output ports at 90°. Standard and 1.5” center-to-center output spacing provide added versatility for the installation of larger fittings or valves.
- Dual Air Manifolds: Pneumadyne’s Dual Air Manifolds feature two separate manifolds in one block allowing two independent flow paths (ie pressure on one side, vacuum on the other) to be plumbed at the same location.
- Terminal Blocks: Terminal Distribution Blocks offer a tee configuration and are available with 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F) and ¼ NPT (F) thread sizes.
- Junction Blocks: Junction Blocks feature a union configuration. Four, six, eight and 10-station blocks are available with 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F) and ¼ NPT (F) ports.
All of our aluminum manifolds and distribution blocks go through a controlled oxidation process called anodizing which produces a non-conductive coating that provides corrosion and wear resistance. A black dye is added to the anodize solution to create our signature appearance, however, there are over thirty colors of anodic coatings available.
In addition to our standard line of over 300 manifolds, junction blocks and terminal blocks, we welcome the opportunity to design and manufacture custom manifold blocks that fit your specific application requirements.
Pneumatic Components & Systems Manufacturing
Pneumadyne is a manufacturer of standard miniature pneumatic manifolds and lubrication distribution blocks. We can also assist you with design and engineering of custom manifolds or full pneumatic control systems.