A manufacturer of laboratory testing equipment requested a dual feed valve that would enable them to disconnect either input without disrupting media flow. Their existing circuit was difficult to assemble, had several potential leak points and occupied a large amount of space in their equipment.
- Meet specific flow & pressure requirements
- "Clean up" the circuit
- Speed component installation
- Accommodate dual input functionality
- Ability to disconnect one input without disrupting flow
Pneumadyne engineers developed a valve bank which incorporates four detented toggle valves and two check valves to accommodate the customer's function requirements. Consolidating components into one block:
- Eliminates numerous fittings & cut tube lengths, thereby, decreasing the number of potential leak points in the circuit
- Provides plumbing convenience and eases installation
- Requires less space in the test equipment
- Improves the overall appearance of the circuit
Pneumadyne also laser engraved the block for valve identification purposes.
Contact us today to review the requirements for your test equipment application.
Learn more about custom valves from Pneumadyne.