A world-wide manufacturer of exterior load scales contacted Pneumadyne for a new valve that would fit their existing protective case. To meet the actuation requirements of the application, Pneumadyne engineers suggested a push-pull operator to replace the customer’s existing toggle. The new operator would allow the user to pull the knob to read the scale’s gauge. Closing the door of the case would then push the valve knob in, exhausting the gauge and protecting it during over-the-road travel.
- Push-pull operation
- Port locations needed to match existing punch outs in the case
- Limited space available
- Withstand extreme temperature variation
- Heavy duty
After reviewing the application requirements, Pneumadyne engineers were able to design a rugged valve that fit the space allotted in the protective case. Features include:
- Compact size
- Durable push-pull metal knob
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Custom spool retainer to fit box configuration
Contact us today to discuss the unique requirements of your application.
Learn more about custom valves from Pneumadyne.