A manufacturer of electronic equipment contacted Pneumadyne engineers to discuss the liquid cooling requirements of their device. A compact manifold was needed to distribute liquid throughout seven individual cooling channels within the system. A method of connecting to a temperature probe was also required for the feedback of information to a system controller.
- Eliminate potential leak points
- Small in size
- Provide a heat sensor port
- Compatible with cooling fluids
Pneumadyne engineers developed a compact, brass manifold to accommodate the application’s size and media compatibility requirements. Each barb location contains an o-ring groove for a leak resistant connection.
- Silicone seals for high temperatures
- Female thread for thermo temperature probe
- Customer part number is engraved in the block
- O-rings located under the barb for leak resistance
- Single-barb design for a more permanent tubing installation
Contact us today to discuss your unique application requirements.
Learn more about custom manifolds from Pneumadyne.