After experiencing numerous failures in the field, a manufacturer of oil well equipment contacted Pneumadyne to evaluate their pneumatic controls. It was determined that a more durable valve block was needed to control the diaphragm pump that was used to push anti-freeze into a well-head.
- New design had to fit into the existing system
- Accommodate low pressure
- Heavy duty
- Easy to install
- Extend service life
Pneumadyne engineers worked closely with the customer to ensure that the new design would outlast the components they had been using. The resulting valve block has worked consistently in the customer's application for over four years and features:
- PneuTef™ plating for use with raw gas
- Adjustable speed control
- A configuration that allows for overstroke of the diaphragm pump
- Push-to-connect fittings to speed tubing installation
- Large internal passages for fast action
Contact us today to discuss the details of your oil & gas application.
Learn more about custom components from Pneumadyne.