An equipment manufacturer in the Agriculture industry contacted Pneumadyne to design a connector that could secure two air lines, two nitrogen lines and one high pressure nitrogen line at a remote distribution point.
- Connector had to be easy to mount on the side of the customer’s machine
- Materials must withstand outdoor use
- Provide a strain relief for five ¼” OD tubes
- A distribution box was also needed to centrally locate all incoming lines
In addition to the custom distribution box, Pneumadyne engineers designed a lightweight connector to house the tubing lines at the remote location. This new design reduced the size and complexity of the original component and also simplified installation.
- Acetyl cone provides a strain relief and ensures that the tubing cannot be pulled out of the connector ports
- Aluminum base contains mounting holes to speed assembly at the remote site
- Five push-to-connect ports ease tubing installation
Contact us today to review your application requirements.
Learn more about custom fittings from Pneumadyne.