Valve Controls Flushing System in Large Yachts
A manufacturer of marine plumbing systems contacted Pneumadyne for a valve which would control the flushing system in large yachts. Since the valve had to fit into an existing molded plastic plate, our engineers were working with very specific space parameters.
- Aesthetically appealing to user
- Fit in an existing fixture
- Compatible with salt water
- Able to accommodate grey water contaminates
Minor modifications can often be made to standard Pneumadyne components to meet the needs of a customer’s application. In this case, changes were made to one of our “300” Series valves to accommodate the space, media and environment requirements.
- PVC valve resists the effects of salt water
- Tapered base to fit the application’s fixture
- Extended button and bevel for wall mount
- Large internal passage to allow for grey water contaminates
Contact us today to discuss the specifics of your unique application.
Learn more about custom valves from Pneumadyne.