The modular design of Pneumadyne's Air Jet system makes it adaptable to an unlimited number of applications. Originally developed for increasing the productiving of vibratory feeders, Air Jets are also used in a wide variety of cooling, lubricating and moving applications. Six configurations of the 1/16 Id Air Nozzle are offered to accommodate application requirements. Simply use the Retaining Nut to attach the Nozzle to the Air Jet Base to complete the assembly.
- Ball eases nozzle alignment
- Variety of configurations to accommodate application requirements
- Durable brass construction
- 1/16 Id
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 6.5 scfm @ 125 psi
Return to Top