Pneumadyne's Male Y Connectors are a convenient method of connecting components within a pneumatic system. Recommended for use with 95A Polylurethane, Nylon & Polyethylene tubing, these fittings accommodate tube sizes ranging from 5/32" OD to 1/2" OD. The oval release button provides a larger surface area for tubing disconnection making it easier than standard round-style collets.
To ensure a leakproof installation, thread sealant is standard on all male pipe threads and the 10-32 UNF thread features a captive o-ring for a superior seal.
- Polybutylene & nickel plated brass construction
- Oval release button eases tubing disconnection
- Stainless steel gripper teeth ensure a tight fit
- Vacuum applications to 29.5 Hg
- Thread sealant standard on pipe threads
- 10-32 UNF thread features a captive o-ring