Composite Push to Connect Fittings
Pneumadyne’s composite push to connect fittings (or push-in fittings) are a quick and convenient method of connecting components in a pneumatic system. Designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, and nylon tubing, our composite push-in fittings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate tubing ranging from 1/8 OD to 1/2 OD. Numerous configurations are available to meet your connection requirements.
See individual product listings below for additional information and specifications.
Composite Push-In Fitting Features
- Black polybutylene & nickel-plated brass construction
- Oval release button eases tubing disconnection
- Thread sealant standard on tapered threads
- Captive O-ring seal on 10-32 UNF models
- Stainless steel gripper ring
- Recommended for use with 95A polyurethane, polyethylene & nylon tubing
- Can operate in vacuum applications up to 29.5 Hg
High Quality, Easy to Use Composite Push to Connect FittingsPneumadyne offers composite push-in fittings in a range of styles and configurations, including straight connectors, elbows, tees, bulkheads, reducers, union crosses, union branches, and plugs. All models feature an oval release button that provides a larger surface area to make tubing disconnection easier than standard round-style collets.
To ensure a leakproof fit, thread sealant is standard on all male pipe threads. Models with 10-32 UNF threads feature a captive O-ring for a superior seal.
Order today or request a quote for composite push to connect fittings. Contact Pneumadyne for more information.