Pneumadyne's Composite Push-in Elbows are a convenient method of connecting components in a pneumatic system. Recommended for use with 95A Polyurethane, Polyethylene & Nylon tubing, these fittings accommodate tube sizes ranging from 5/32" to 1/2" OD. The oval design of the release button provides a larger surface area making tubing disconnection easier than the standard round style collets. To ensure a leakproof fit, thread sealant is standard on all male pipe threads and the 10-32 UNF thread features a captive o-ring for a superior seal.
- Oval release button eases tubing disconnection
- Polybutylene & nickel plated brass construstion
- Vacuum applications to 29.5 Hg
- Thread sealant standard on pipe threads
- 10-32 UNF features a captive o-ring
- Stainless steel gripper teeth