Pneumadyne's reducing unions, tees, stem and tube to stem elbows are a quick and convenient method of decreasing tube sizes within a fluid handling system. Recommended for use with 95A Polyurethane, Polyethylene & Nylon tubing, these fittings accommodate tube sizes ranging from 5/32" OD to 1/2" OD. The oval design of the release button provides a larger surface area making tubing disconnection easier than standard round-style collets.
- Lightweight, composite material
- Vacuum applications to 29.5" Hg
- Ideal for 95A Polyurethane, Polyethylene & Nylon tubing
- Oval release button eases tubing disconnection
- Stainless steel gripper ring