Pneumadyne originally developed the Air Jet to ehance the productivity of vibratory feeder bowls. Throughout the years, Air Jets have been used in a wide variety of lubricating, cooling and moving applications.
To provide the stream of air required by your application, Pneumadyne offers Air Nozzles with six configurations and an inside diameter of 1/32. Install the Nozzle on the Air Jet Base with the Retaining Nut to complete the assembly.
- Durable brass construction
- Variety of configurations to accommodate application requirements
- 1/32 Id
- Ball eases nozzle alignment
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 1.5 scfm @ 125 psi
Return to Top